Get this wearable over-glasses P4 kid’s face shield for 180-degree health protection!
Is a face shield better than a face mask for your kid? A study states that kids can act as super-spreaders of viruses like Covid. Therefore, a face shield with glasses is better than a face mask. They not only make it difficult for your kid to touch their face, but can also be wearable over glasses.
P4 Kid's Face Shield with Glasses comes with a CDC recommended design that protects your kid’s front face and sides. It is durable and lightweight, offering 180-degree full-face protection against foreign substances and saliva, cough, and sneeze droplets.
Moreover, ideal for kids of 5 to 14 ages, this full face shield glass shield is able to fit over all sorts of glasses. Face shields are comfortable to wear, especially with fussy kids who don’t like to wear face masks. Besides, they leave no room for incorrect use.
- Product Specs - Made from thick, clear, and durable plastic with a wraparound design.
- 180-degree Protection- It provides 180-degrees full face protection.
- Glasses Frame - It comes with a glasses frame.
- Ultra-Clear Lens - Clear lens allows maximum light and provides superior visibility.
- Anti-Fogging - It resists fogging up under extended use.
- Colorful Headbands - Available in four colors (blue, green, yellow, and pink).
- Age Limit - Ideal for kids from 5 to 14 years.
- Health Benefits - It protects against airborne contaminants and foreign substances.
- Full-Coverage - Full-length and wraparound design protect the face front and sides.
- Includes Glasses Frame - Comes with a glasses frame, making it wearable over glasses.
- Reusable - You can reuse it after disinfecting.
- Comfortable - Non-bulky, flexible, durable, and comfortable to wear.
- Lightweight - Lightweight enough not to irritate your kid.
- Superior Visibility - It offers superior optics and an anti-fogging lens.
- Perfect For - Kids at home, child care, school, and playing outdoors or indoors.